Last modified: May 1, 2020
FIRSTLINE SOCIAL, LLC, an Oklahoma limited liability company, (”Firstline Social”, “We,” “Us,” “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. “You” refers to any person or company accessing or using our Services.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.firstlinesocial.com (our “Website”), or when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use the Firstline Social online non-downloadable software program accessed via a cloud-based internet portal available at www.firstlinesocial.com or the subdomain with which we provide you (e.g., your company address.firstlinesocial.com) and a software application accessed via mobile device (the “Services”, “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website or through our Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with this Website or our Services.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website or our Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- [ANY OTHER SOURCES]
It DOES NOT apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Firstline Social or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through our Services.
These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
These Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Personal information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is an individual that can be identified, directly or indirectly, be referenced to an identifier such as: a name, an identification number, specific location data, an online identifier, or other attributes specific to that natural person. Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated in such a way that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether on its own or in combination with other information.
We collect personal information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Services.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use our Services, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as first name; last name; organization name; your image (photo of You); Company logo; domain name; website; postal address; email address; telephone number (which becomes an Authorized User’s username); RSS feed link; state license number; credit card number (to be stored by Stripe), your Facebook® profile or page reference (which includes your profile or page metadata and post data); your Google® Analytics profile reference (which includes website traffic data, specifically geared traffic originating from social networks); or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”); your Twitter® profile or page reference (which includes your profile or page metadata and post data); your LinkedIn® profile or page reference (which includes your profile or page metadata and post data); your YouTube® profile or page reference (which includes your profile or page metadata and post data).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as industry of business and business type.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by creating a profile and filling in forms through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use and/or subscribe to our Services, posting User Generated Content, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website or Services and of the fulfillment of your subscription services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Website or through our Services.
How We Use your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Identify you when you login to your account,
- Enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you,
- Improve the Services we provide to you,
- Process payments,
- Communicate with you through email and other means,
- To provide push notifications, such as, but not limited to text notifications to reset password and text notifications acknowledging when a Moderator publishes User Generated Content,
- Maintain the security of our Services through authentication.
Legal Basis for Use of Personal Information
We process personal information from you when:
- we have your consent to do so,
- we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the Firstline Social Services you have requested), or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests which are not already described in this notice, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Personal Information You Provide to Third Parties through Use of Our Services
If you do not wish to share personal information with Real Estate Agents and Sellers through use of our Services, do not use our Services.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access or use our Website or download, access, and use our Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, mobile device ID, mobile device type, mobile device model, mobile device operating system version, device’s location, device’s time zone, and the device’s telephone number. Specifically, we automatically collect your IP address for security purposes.
- Location Information. We automatically collect information regarding the time zone in which you and your mobile device are located.
- Usage Details. When you access or use our Website or our Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access and use, including certain account activity such as your or your Authorized User’s User Generated Content, actions taken on User Generated Content, invitations you send to others to use Firstline Social Services; traffic data; logs, attributes indicating level of usage or user properties, and other communication data and resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Stored Information and Files. We may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not access or use our Website and do not register with, access, or download our Services, and delete the Services from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time (behavioral tracking) such as the usage details outlined above. If you do not want your behavior and usage details tracked, do not access or use our Website and do not register with, access, or download our Services, and delete the Services from your device.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sale your personal information to third parties. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information or usage details that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Google® Analytics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- Facebook® Pixel. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Cloudinary® https://cloudinary.com/privacy
- Stripe® https://stripe.com/privacy
- AWS https://aws.amazon.com/
- Agora Pulsa https://www.agorapulse.com/
- Sprout Social® https://sproutsocial.com/
- Tweek Deck https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/
- To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Firstline Social’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Firstline Social about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “notify a friend” feature of our Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.]
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Firstline Social, our customers or others.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Firstline Social, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Collection and Removal of Personal Information. You can choose not to provide your personal information when using our Services, but this may prevent you from being able to take full advantage of the functions available online and it may prevent us from being able to provide you with our Services.
- You may access, correct, request deletion or request a copy of any or all of your personal information in our possession by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe. If we must incur expenses to comply with your request, we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover these expenses if permitted by law. If you believe any of the personal information is we have collected from you is inaccurate, you can email email@example.com with a request to update this information. We will honor your requests within reasonable timeframe.
- You can change your personal information by accessing your account profile.
- Promotion by Firstline Social. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out of our promotional emails and newsletter by unsubscribing or clicking on an opt-link within an email you receive. You can opt out by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing, Correcting Your Personal Information
We retain your, your Affiliate’s, and your Authorized User’s personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, or enforcing our Terms. As discussed above, you may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will honor your requests within reasonable timeframe.
As discussed above, you may contact our third-party service providers directly to remove or update your personal information in the possession of such third-party service providers.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Our Services are built on an Amazon Web Services “AWS” platform and uses 64-bit encryption and TSL 1.2 data encryption to secure data transferred over network connections.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password (or where you have chosen a password) for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Authorized Users can reset their password by accessing their profile settings. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas accessed through our Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.